Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health, Psychosocial Support and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2021, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 25 million people in more than 46 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Your main responsibility is to contribute to the establishment and monitoring of the nutrition and health programmes in partnership with governmental and non-governmental agencies; together with the actors concerned, strengthen initiatives of Dnipro’s (and the west side) Department of Health, through logistical support of facilities (electricity, rent, etc.), medicines, staff reinforcement, and support for referrals to secondary facilities.
More precisely, you will be in charge of:
– Design and evaluate ACFs emergency health and nutrition interventions in Ukraine
– Monitor and coordinate the project activities, medicine supplies, activity reports, …
– Develop technical capacity and mentor emergency health and nutrition teams
– Represent ACF and bring its positions in the field of health and nutrition at the level of the Oblast
– At least five years work experience with progressive responsibility including experience working with the UN and/or NGO
– Master’s degree in Public Health or Diploma in General Medicine, Nursing or similar.
– Experience in programme management and/or coordination.
– Strong data analysis skills
– Knowledge of the sector’s funders
– Good analytical and writing skills (including writing project proposals), negotiation, communication and advocacy skills
– Experience in training
– Excellent interpersonal skills, experience of working with government partners, NGOs and good ability to work
– Fluency in English (both written and spoken skills)
– Fluency in Ukrainian would be an asset
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
– 3 months contract under French legislation
– Monthly gross salary from 2010 EUR to 2335EUR upon experience
– Per diem and living allowance: 493 Euros net, field paid
– Monthly country allowance: 450 Euros
– 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen
– Child allowance, 1500EUR/year/child (capped to 6000EUR)
– Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission
– 100% coverage of health contributions (social security + private insurance) and repatriation insurance
– 25 days of paid leaves per year
– 20 RnR per year. + 215 EUR at each RnR period
– Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here